Monday 19 May 2014

Crazy For Co-ordinates


As we edge closer and closer towards Summer the shops are starting to fill up with sunshine essentials including my obsession at the moment - coordinates!! 

In the lead up to Summer I've been hunting down my perfect set of coordinates but I often find that it's quite expensive for both the top and the bottom. However, when recently browsing through missguided I saw this perfect matching set coupled with a reasonable price tag. 


Sunglasses -Asos
Top & skirt - Missguided
Shoes - River Island
Clutch - Boohoo

So with the top and skirt priced at only £9.99 each this ended up being a bit of a bargain buy outfit. The Boohoo clutch bag being a steal at only £8, the choker an eBay buy for just over £2 and the sunglasses in the sale at only £4.50! 

I am loving the return of the choker at the moment and eBay is definitely the way to go for this type of item! The shoes were a little more expensive but I love the tie around laces that just make them a little more feminine and interesting. 

Definitely one of favourite looks at the moment. More co-ordinate appreciation coming up in my blog posts later this week! 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig