Thursday 1 August 2013

Read the Freebies



Ordered something lately? Ever noticed the free magazines that are tucked in with your parcel when it arrives? The freebie magazine - I love them! 


Whenever I order from a store online I always love reading the magazine that comes with it. These are perfect for updating you on the latest trends or items they will be stocking in the future. This is where I read about the return of the 'slip dress' - a previous 90's trend - which has been seen on the catwalk from the likes of Rochas.





Rochas Slip Dress

Since we can't all afford the catwalk items, I've found some high street alternatives that can be seen below... 

For a day time look I would wear these with a knitted jumper or some boots or for night time keep the look minimalistic with delicate accessories 
and shoes - maybe some barely there heels. 


Topshop Lace Slip Dress - £38



Nasty Gal Slip Dress - $58 (Around £38)



Topshop Slip Dresses - £38





Read the Freebies... they're free!


Julia
x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig